Our commitment to the privacy of our website users. We are the owner and operator of the websites www.gameseek.co.uk. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data we collect using the best information security procedures and technologies in accordance with European Union data protection standards and the requirements of the competent gambling regulators.
Our legal obligations. We comply with the requirements of the applicable data protection provisions for the relevant license through which you access and use our Service (these provisions may be changed and hereinafter we will call them by the general term “Applicable Laws”), when processing of your personal data. Your personal information may be processed or transferred by us to our affiliates, our representatives or third parties providing services to us in countries outside the European Economic Area. In this case, we will comply with the terms of the Applicable Laws, which ensure that personal data may only be transferred to jurisdictions that meet the various data protection adequacy requirements set out in the Applicable Laws.
What information is required and for what purpose
Conditions for personal data processing
- Conditions: We will process your personal data for various reasons, each of which is regulated in the relevant data protection laws. The processing of your personal data by us is necessary above all so that we can provide you with the Service. In some cases, we may separately ask for your consent to the processing of personal information, in which case your personal data will be processed in accordance with this consent and you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by written notice. For example, your consent will be required for us to send you information about offers and marketing materials.
We have the right to collect and process your personal data if it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interest, provided that this is done without prejudice to your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of the collection and processing of personal data based on legitimate interests are: when we disclose your personal data to companies in our Group after restructuring or for internal administrative purposes, when we identify companies that can provide you with additional benefits in addition to our Service or provide us with valuable information on how you use the Service; data processing to ensure network and information security, including to prevent unauthorized access to our electronic communications network; compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Information sharing, disclosure and recipients
- Disclosure of information in certain cases. We have the right to disclose your personal data in the following cases:
when required by a regulatory body or by law; to any regulatory, licensing or other competent authority; to third parties providing services on our behalf; to third parties for marketing purposes, provided that you have consented or not objected (as the case may be); to any third party who buys our company or business, or part of our company or business; if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary: to comply with the requirements of law or a court order served on us; to preserve and protect our rights or property; in order to recover data in case of accidents and disasters.
Limits of confidentiality
- Disclosure of information required by law. In certain cases, by law, through regulatory mechanisms or in accordance with the security rules in accordance with which we carry out our activities, we may be required in certain circumstances to disclose information that may identify our Users and may be prohibited from notifying you of this. We will use reasonable endeavors to limit such disclosure to the following cases: (a) when we deem in good faith that we are required to respond to such a summons, injunction, other statutory mechanism or obligation; or (b) when a valid person needs to be identified on a valid basis, or we need to contact him / her, or we have the right to defend and / or enforce our rights. In addition, we have the right, in your sole discretion, and you authorize us to disclose your information to third parties acting on our behalf, or to competent governmental authorities where we deem it necessary or appropriate in connection with a money laundering investigation, fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other illegal activity that may expose us to legal liability.
- Marketing. We have the right to use your information to provide you with news, offers and other marketing materials from us. In case you do not wish to receive these messages for campaigns, newsletters, marketing materials and offers, you have the option to unsubscribe when you first register with us or at a later stage by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe included in each of these messages. In addition, you have the right to notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive notifications of offers from us by sending an email to the support department.
- Offers from third parties for goods and services. In the event that you have previously given us your consent, we also have the right to share your information with third parties so that they can send you offers for their products and services. You can state at any time that you do not wish to receive such offers by sending a message to the support department. If you state that you do not wish to receive these offers, we will remove your data from our marketing lists and from any future lists we may share with our partners.
- Advertising. We will use your name in promotional materials only with your written consent.
Your rights in relation to your data
- The right to request the information we hold about you. We strive to store the most accurate information possible about you. You may contact us at any time to review, change or obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, or to change or correct your information in accordance with the rights you have under applicable law. In such cases, we have the right to ask you for proof of your identity before performing the actions you requested. You can contact us to exercise your rights by sending an email to support.
- Additional rights. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data: (a) the right to object to the collection and processing of data which may cause you material or non-material harm or concern; (b) the right to object to decisions taken by automatic means; (c) in certain circumstances, correct, block, delete or delete inaccurate personal data; and (d) the right to seek compensation for damage caused by a breach of the applicable laws. If you contact us regarding the rights you have, we will do our best to fulfill your request or objection. Please note that not all rights are absolute and unlimited.