European Roulette is one of the iconic table games thanks to its simple design and gameplay. Among all of the variations of roulette, European roulette is preferred from the majority, both for novice and experienced players.
NetEnt is a provider, who is well-known for their slot games, but have always been one of the major software providers in the field of table games.
European roulette from NetEnt offers an interface, which is really close to real-life roulette table. The graphics of the games offer 3D roulette wheel and a table below.
HOW TO PLAY EUROPEAN ROULETTE
European Roulette is one of the most basic table games. There is a wheel with 37 sections, numbered from 0 to 36. Numbers from 1 to 36 are in red and black, and the zero is colored in green.
The objective of the game is to predict on which section will the ball settle into. Besides betting on individual numbers, you can choose between many other options. There are bets on even or odd numbers 1st, 2nd and 3rd dozen, red and black colors, 1-18 and 19-36. Others include corner bets, columns or six-line.
As you thought, the lower the risk of the bet is, the lower the reward for winning.
EXTRAS, BONUSES, PAYOUT
RTP (Return to Player) of the European roulette is 97.3%, which is above the average in online table games.
Players will earn rewards according to the paytable of the game. The biggest payout is for single number betting – 35:1. If you want to reduce the risk, you can place a bet between two numbers, which is known as split bet. Of course the chances for winning are bigger, that’s why the payout is nearly 50% reduced to 17:1.
- Three numbers in a row are 11:11;
- Four numbers (squad) – 8:1;
- Six numbers in a row – 5:1;
- Dozens (1st , 2nd, 3rd) – 2:1;
- Red or black 1:1;
- Odd or even – 1:1;
- Smaller (1-18) or Bigger (19-36) 1:1.
- Please note that the paytable can vary between different casinos and different providers.
To give more realistic experience, NetEnt European Roulette doesn’t have any bonus features available, but it provides some tools to help players:
- Special bets – That is a special panel, which lists the types of bets that players can use.
- Favourite Bets – That allows players to save their favorite bets and later access them at anytime.
- Statistics – Game results, last numbers, percentage of black and red numbers, percentage of odd and even numbers – everything you need to track your numbers and much more.
European Roulette by NetEnt is one of the best choices out there. It offers quality graphics with 3D features, smooth gameplay and some tools to help the players. Plus it is customized for mobile devices, which means you can play on the go – wherever you want.
The lack of bonus features can be a problem for some players, but we think its better like that – just pure casino experience with no unnecessary options.