The Virtual World Cup is a 3D virtual reality (VR) soccer tournament that is played in your browser. The players stand on the field, use their hands to hit the ball, and can even run around the field. Key features of this tournament include:
– It’s a world cup for everyone in the world to participate in.
– It’s free of charge with no need to download any software or game engines.
– There are two gameplay modes: single player and multiplayer mode.
– The gameplay is as realistic as it gets since it’s a 3D virtual reality (VR) game.
– Players are able to customize their character and team name, jersey number, and even hair style before joining a match.